petz city Index du Forum
petz city
Toi aussi, tu est fan de petz ou tu a tout simplement besoin d'aide ? Alors ce forum, te conviens, il te guideras tout au long, de ton trajet au jeu Petz 5

petz city Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Windows 7 Usb/dvd Download Tool Uefi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    petz city Index du Forum -> Partie Petz -> Élevage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
contruleam
Petit Nouveau

Guirlande(s): 78
Moyenne de Guirlandes: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 13:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows 7 Usb/dvd Download Tool Uefi Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Usb/dvd Download Tool Uefi > bit.ly/2eAhBdF

ad603a7745
(see,,,,screenshot,,,,below),,,,6.,,,,Thanks,,for,,your,,prompt,,response,,Brink!,,I'll,,try,,later,,when,,I'll,,arrive,,at,,home.,,2.,,,,For,,,example:,,,select,,,disk,,,4,,,select,,,disk,,,#detail,,,disk,,,(this,,,is,,,to,,,verify,,,that,,,you,,,selected,,,the,,,correct,,,disk,,,before,,,using,,,"clean",,,below)cleancreate,,,partition,,,primaryformat,,,fs=fat32,,,quickactiveassignlist,,,volumeexit,,,6.,,,Enable,,,,the,,,,option,,,,UEFI,,,,only,,,,or,,,,similar,,,,option.,,,,Example,,Here,,Congratulations,,you,,have,,created,,a,,bootable,,Windows,,7,,UEFI,,USB!,,Next,,I'm,,going,,to,,teach,,you,,how,,to,,install,,it,,in,,UEFI,,Mode.,,I,,am,,a,,Windows,,7,,user,,and,,now,,(against,,my,,will),,Windows,,8.,,11),,,Next,,,type,,,"clean",,,12),,,Type,,,"convert,,,gpt",,,13),,,Close,,,Command,,,Prompt,,,,and,,,click,,,Drive,,,Options,,,(Advanced),,,14),,,Click,,,"New",,,Example,,,Screenshot,,,15),,,It,,,should,,,come,,,up,,,with,,,your,,,disk,,,size,,,and,,,hit,,,apply.,,,

Thanks,,,,and,,,,Greetings!,,,,My,,,,System,,,,Specs,,,,Computer,,,,type,,,,PC/Desktop,,,,System,,,,Manufacturer/Model,,,,Number,,,,Dell,,,,XPS,,,,Studio,,,,8900,,,,OS,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,Ultimate,,,,x64,,,,CPU,,,,Intel,,,,Core,,,,i7-6700,,,,Memory,,,,16Gb,,,,2133MHz,,,,DDR4,,,,Graphics,,,,Card,,,,NVIDIA,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,745,,,,4GB,,,,GDDR3,,,,Hard,,,,Drives,,,,1,,,,TB,,,,SATA,,,,Hard,,,,Drive,,,,(7200,,,,RPM),,,,Antivirus,,,,Kaspersky,,,,Total,,,,Secure,,,,Browser,,,,Internet,,,,Explorer,,,,Sagnalrac,,,,View,,,,Public,,,,Profile,,,,Find,,,,More,,,,Posts,,,,by,,,,Sagnalrac,,,,05,,,,Jul,,,,2016,,,,,,,,#8,,,,Danielsan16,,,,OSX,,,,1,,,,posts,,,,,,,,,,,,The,,,,tutorial,,,,states,,,,"Once,,,,you've,,,,done,,,,that,,,,,just,,,,rename,,,,it,,,,to,,,,bootx64.",,,,Rename,,,,what??,,,,and,,,,for,,,,once,,,,doesn't,,,,provide,,,,a,,,,screenshot,,,,What,,,,are,,,,we,,,,renaming,,,,to,,,,boot64?,,,,The,,,,boot,,,,FOLDER?,,,,or,,,,the,,,,bootmgfw.efi,,,,FILE,,,,we,,,,just,,,,copied?,,,,making,,,,it,,,,"bootx64.efi",,,,My,,,,System,,,,Specs,,,,Computer,,,,type,,,,PC/Desktop,,,,OS,,,,OSX,,,,Browser,,,,OMG,,,,Danielsan16,,,,View,,,,Public,,,,Profile,,,,Find,,,,More,,,,Posts,,,,by,,,,Danielsan16,,,,05,,,,Jul,,,,2016,,,,,,,,#9,,,,Osprey,,,,Windows,,,,7/10,,,,24,,,,posts,,,,,,,,,,,,Hello,,,,Danielsan16,,,,,You,,,,need,,,,to,,,,have,,,,a,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,64-bit,,,,USB,,,,flash,,,,drive,,,,that,,,,is,,,,compatible,,,,with,,,,UEFI,,,,mode.,,,,Enter,,select,,disk,,#,,(where,,#,,is,,the,,number,,of,,your,,USB,,drive,,,in,,the,,example,,above,,its,,number,,3),,Enter,,the,,following,,commands,,,keep,,in,,mind,,that,,all,,data,,on,,the,,USB,,device,,will,,be,,deleted:,,clean,,create,,partition,,primary,,select,,partition,,1,,active,,format,,quick,,fs=fat32,,assign,,exit,,Mount,,or,,extract,,the,,Windows,,7,,or,,8,,ISO,,Copy,,the,,contents,,from,,the,,ISO,,to,,the,,USB,,stick,,xcopy,,S:*,,D:,,/s,,/e,,(S,,=,,the,,ISO,,drive,,or,,contents,,,D,,=,,the,,USB,,device),,Reboot,,your,,computer,,and,,enter,,the,,BIOS,,by,,pressing,,one,,of,,the,,F,,keys,,,this,,key,,varies,,depending,,on,,hardware,,manufacturer,,and,,model.,,Follow,,,,Recommendedfor,,,,Easy2Boot,,,,-,,,,SanDisk,,,,Extreme,,,,SDCZ80-064G-G46,,,,130+,,,,Tutorials,,,,on,,,,USB,,,,booting.,,,,The,,,,file,,,,bootmgfw.efi,,,,can,,,,be,,,,copied,,,,from,,,,the,,,,installed,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,x64,,,,system,,,,(it,,,,is,,,,in,,,,%windir%BootEFI).,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,commenting,,,,,will,,,,fix,,,,it,,,,straight,,,,away!,,,,Reply,,,,Anonymous,,,,says:,,,,October,,,,21,,,,,2016,,,,at,,,,12:55,,,,pm,,,,The,,,,USB,,,,will,,,,boot,,,,but,,,,in,,,,the,,,,end,,,,you,,,,will,,,,have,,,,a,,,,NON-UEFI,,,,installation.,,,,This,,may,,be,,a,,bit,,easier,,to,,follow,,instead.,,Tip.,,,If,,,,it,,,,is,,,,not,,,,present,,,,then,,,,it,,,,will,,,,not,,,,UEFI-boot,,,,from,,,,a,,,,USB,,,,drive,,,,and,,,,we,,,,need,,,,to,,,,obtain,,,,the,,,,file,,,,and,,,,add,,,,it,,,,to,,,,our,,,,.imgPTN,,,,file.,,,,

download driver canon pixma mp198 untuk windowscaller id download windows 7download jogo campo minado windows 7download teraterm for windows 7windows 32 or 64 bit downloadremovewat v2 2.5 2 windows 7 activation free downloaditunes version 9 download windows 7flash player 64-bit windows 7 download freedownload frostwire for windows 2000download adobe dreamweaver cs5.5 for windows

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 13:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    petz city Index du Forum -> Partie Petz -> Élevage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation